Geeky Moms journey

Hi my name is Thandiwe.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              my journey at Rlabs is amazing because  i have learn a lot.i have grown since im a single Mother now i can take care of my two Children because before Rlabs i was struggling couldn't even get a job but now its way more better than before because i earn a points from Zlto i can buy some grocery for my Children.thanks to Rlabs i want to continue to Rlabs to learn about other things so that i can help other People and learn more for my self because it is amazing to be here and it has change everything about me because i've always being angry person at home but now my attitude is way much more better than before so i want the People from my community that i know that they need help to better them selfies to come at Rlabs to experience what i have experience so that they can change their live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING