geeky moms journey

Hey my name is Emma I am the RLabs student in Geeky Moms. The journey for me here was quite especial because I never had the chance to learn about writing a blog or to be introduced to Women struggles. What we do here in RLabs we learn more things such as digital this  and google things . I have learn more about loving  myself. Being here in Geeky Moms changed my life in different ways even my mom always you are growing in a good path of life you are no longer everywhere in the streets like a child that don't have a home.


I can write a whole page about my life in Geeky Mom's blog or my own blog that I will do cause there's so much to share to women out there even if I am the youngest I can share a lot of experience that I've experience here in Geeky Mom's or in my blog. It very nice to be here I am able to get a chance to get to create my own blog and learn how to write it by the help of Suzanne and the Geeky Mom's help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING