Umrah

Hi all You Bloggers. I havn't blogged for a long time. I had been quite challenged with many things since last week and really began to feel the brunt of it all this week. But Lo and behold my eldest son calls me from Scotland to say that he will meet me in Mecca to perform Umrah together.. wow' was I gobsmacked and pleased and overwhelmed. I'm soo excited and that was surely the best present I could get and this totally lifted my spirits. Algamdulillah. The Umrah is like a hajj (Pilgrimage) and highly spiritual so I'm absolutely looking forward to the beginning of March. It will also be his birthday so what a wonderful gift to himself. I'm so honored that he will spend time with me on our holy journey... All thanks to our Almighty Creator. We will visit the Holy Masjid of the Prophet Muhammad in Medina. the Kaaba in Mecca and Masjidul Aqsa in Jerusalem. Whoever reads this please keep us in your prayers so we may be safe and perform all our duties sincerely and with utmost consciousness. Roll on 1st March 2012.

Comments

May Allah Almighty accept your umrah, ameen.
Yousaf said…
Nice to see your blog after a long time and i have one good news after a long time that some airlines are offering cheap umrah packages for every Muslim from all over the world but it is cheapest for Asian and Europeans.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING