My Inspiring Week

Last week 06 April  was and experience I will never forget.Coming to the class getting the good news that 30 staff members will be going on a holiday to the Caribbean boy was I jealous,only to find out that we all   was taken for April fools.I just want to salute all the volunteers and staff members for pulling this off and today meanwhile back at the ranch it is back to reality.

My experience for the week was so inspiring as I was given the opportunity  to attend a Train the Trainer course through my organisation Young People at Work.I am a person who cannot speak in front of a small crowd lat alone a big one .I had the opportunity to present in class and was given feed back on where to improve and what I did well .I could go home and reflect an all the positive and not just negative comments.I am now feeling very confident about myself but still have a lot to learn.

I just want to thank R Labs for giving me the opportunity to Blog.


Comments

wendy said…
Courage is the way to success, keep on encouraging yourself so that you can have courage to give to others

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING