HEY THERE' my name is nontombi orele I'm 25 years old I'm a mother of two cute children a 8 year old boy and 4 year old girl i stay in delft but i grow up in strand. I'm engaged to this wonderful man and a father who means a world to me.he give me love and hope when i was thinking i have nothing to live for.its all started when i was 13 i got raped i was in grade 7 after that my life become meaningless i felt dirty and empty inside i just did not want to live anymore.he destroyed me inside he killed me.i remember the day i took my mother tablets i drink all the pack i was alone in the house then my mother come find me lying there she was scared then she called people they took me to hospital i was lucky to be a live. i went for cancelling about 3 or 4 time but did not work for me.i meet friend i started drinking smoking cigarettes then i drop out on at school when i was in grade 9.since then my life has been up and down i didn't get enough support from my family only from my mom as my father was abusive beating my mom every time his drunk.i remember the day he bite my mothers toung he almost killed her she couldn't eat for a month but still my mother did not want to get him a rested.as for me things there were just worse i meet an abusive boyfriend who was beating me day and night  then finally i got him a rested then that's when i meet the father of my first child who hurt me the most after that i made a promise to my self that i will never date south African men and i will never trust any of then . until i meet my fiance it wasn't easy for me to trust me him even to love him in fact i didnt knw y i was with him i did all the bad things to him but he never give up on me and today im happy and i dont want to change anything in my life he make me to be this women i'm today i came trust and love i have confident. more over im happy to be in rlabs  its been a good

Comments

edwia said…
hi my name is Edwina i think you sitting by my side today the last day of our journey with RL Labs.
I am so sorry to hear about your life and what you went through i can only imagine how tough it has been for you. But you now i want to encourage you God is a just God and everything that happens in our lives is for a reason even though we feel its hard and tough we have to believe that God will always take care of us and be with us, my encouragement to you is keep the faith everything had to happen for you to be the person and mother that you are today.
YOU are blessed and highly special in Gods eyes.
I wish you all the best my sister and never give up and be the best mother first of all n then woman you can be.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING