The Impact made by Rlabs Geeky moms class 2018

My name is Loretta Thyssen , I am 51 years of age .
I  have a daughter who got married  Jan 2018  into the moslem religion.

I am a rep for Meteor lighting in Maitland for 5 years.

It was 5 weeks ago that we started this course and I am so grateful for all that I have learnt in this time.

It was exciting and empowering to be able to learn how to open a gmail account.
I have already opened an account for a  friend  of mine who is going to study Business Management
at Cape College from June 2  2018.

she will be using her gmail account because she will be studying part time  and the college will send all her lessons to her gmail account.

I am not so sure about blogger and this week which is  our final week we will be opening a face book
account.

All the facilitators have been so patient with us and some of the more senior ladies have been a real
inspiration to me.

I thank them all for their dedication and their assistance of which I am eternally grateful.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING