Story's of hope

This is how my journey of hope began

my story start out at work with my collage impact my live true not being able to achieve  at my work were i wanted to be if there was a post on they will always ask
you do you have grade 12 i will respond no well i had to move out of their space i did

This is when one of my friends told me about rlabs and i joined this lovely family
i took my first computer class and a post at work were available i got the post and
it was here were the young people help me growing in my space with them encouraging me that i can do it with their love and support being patient with me
were your own kids dint have the patients to help you i found comfort and hope here
i believe God place these angels of hope on my  part i have grown a lot with this family

thanks a lot you made a big change in my live
young people can learn us a lot parents lets give them a change
you know my journey wont stop here until i also made a change in somebody's live

thank you
love you guys and dolls
Judy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING